Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project 64/366 BPC- Iris with Ecobag

One of the many things Iris love to do is carrying my bag or whatever stuff that I carry from work. Bags. Plastic bag. My folder..anything..photo below is one of the example..
"pa-cute lang"
 ..modeling post! hehehe..This bag actually was one of the many stuff Mommy Vix sent me last December if I remember it right.
the bag is so heavy..she fell! ayan kasi matigas ang ulo..I told you baby..

Share this to Project 366 Blog Photo Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. hehe ang cute!
    from BPC
    http://www.myphotomeme.com/2012/03/04/dogwood-tree-in-winter-season/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa..so cute! trying hard to carry it...kya ayan tuloy...it's part od her learning process...:)

    thanks for joining BPC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! Momi little helper, ingat bb bigat ng bag ni Momi, ano kaya laman dyan hehehe Visiting from #64 of BPC, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.sportyjess.com/our-2011-pool-opening/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayan naku po, natumba na ang baby. kulit. hehe :D

    here for BPC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers