Thursday, March 8, 2012

Iris is Joining BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERSMy Shengkayful''s Fashion and Lifestyle Blog join BC Bloggers 3 last year and now my 3 other blog will join BC Blogger 4 including this baby blog. How was that? cool! I am excited for this because among the many link building site BC Blogger is one of the many who is consistent in helping other bloggers and since my baby blog has a new domain I lost my link and have to rebuild it.

So, wanna join us? just click on the badge included in this post and follow the instruction.

Happy Blogging everyone! Oh, today is International Women's Day..Salute to all the woman in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Visiting you mommy. I will check up on that link then and maybe I'll join! :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers