Saturday, March 17, 2012

77/366 FB Cover Photo

..and whose not into facebook?..oh common! saang planeta ka ba galing at wala kang facebook?.. joke! I think majority of the blogger has FB account. Some has actually had a multiple account(raising my hand) but since I don't really visit the other account I decided to deactivate it. Now I only have 1 account for myself and 1 for Iris.

Okay, I was inspired to do digiscrapping today because I won mymemorysuite software giveaway..I am in the process now of downloading and installation and while waiting to complete it I decided to change my facebook cover photo. Timeline ka na ba?.. Me? yes! I go with he flow. Hehehe. Am actually loving the facebook timeline now. So here is the cover photo I made for my account and Iris.
Iris cover

Mine
If you want to make a cover photo the size should be 850x315 so it will perfectly fit in your FB cover.

Share this to Project 366 Blog Photo Challenge.  Happy weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. so cute sis! what a milestone....:)

    thanks for joining BPC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! loving your timeline cover photo Sis :-) Visiting late from #77 of BPC, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.kandhistools.com/green-frog-at-the-pond/

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodluck for your new hobby sis, wala ko anang timeline sa FB kay magsakit akong bangs sa daghang decoratis... hehe..

    Here is my entry: http://www.kitchenavenues.info/craving-for-kinilaw-blog-photo-challenge-77/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute naman ng cover ni Iris:)

    Visiting for the #77 challenge- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/03/makes-and-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. di ko to napansin sa FB..will try visiting your prof page..ahihihi!


    ..dropping by from BPC #77.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Iris. Nice fb covers. and making her goodlook. Really she is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute!

    Visiting late for bpc. Check mine: http://www.pinaysahm.com/2012/03/shrimp-over-rice/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw.. thats a very cute cover photo. love it. =)

    from BPC
    http://www.myphotomeme.com/2012/03/18/mm-ym-daffodils/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's nice! di rin updated ang cover photo ko. hehe bpc 77 hop here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tumatanda na ata talaga ako, masyado na complicated for me ang mag switch to FB Timeline. LOL.

    Nice cover photo. Hulaan ko, palit palit ka ng cover photos sa Timeline mo, no? Hehe! Enjoy digiscrapping ^^ Show us more digitally edited pics, ha? ;)

    Here for BPC ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers