Thursday, March 8, 2012

68/366 Blog Photo Challenge-Mommy Moments

Most memorable year for me was 2010. That's when I become a mother and experience motherhood. It was not easy especially being a single mom but having a child (as cute as mine) hehehe.. erases all my worries. Yeah, sometimes I still feel bad about the father abandoning the baby but I just believe everything happens for a reason. So instead of dwelling in a not so good vibes lets just Love! Love! Love!
One of the many mommy moments captured. October 1, 2010. A week after I give birth to Iris.
This was taken when we arrive home after our scheduled series of visit (OPD) to Riverside hospital for her follow up medication.

11 comments:

  1. awwwwww...what a precious moment! bilib ako sau sis...not a lot of single moms out there can handle such a responsibility...saludo ako sau!

    thanks for joining BPC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's his loss Sheng, you've got the precious blessing!

    Tazmanian Angels for Mommy MOments. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is right! your little one is so precious. I remember mine, I was a single mom. when I first saw my baby, all my worries disappear and it was all love. =)

    from BPC
    http://mydailybabble.info/2012/03/bulad-a-k-a-dried-fish/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's good that you have kept the positivity after what had happened...Motherhood really brings out the best from all of us!

    visiting you from MM, hope you can take a peek at the new ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. precious moments and photos of you and iris!!! treasure every single minute of it mommy sheng! so true, love love love! bpc 68 visit

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those precious baby moments! they pass by rather fast so we got to enjoy every moment of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, so precious photo mommy :) visiting from mommy moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. babies change everything. like you, my life was changed when i became a mom. super saludo ako sayo mommy for raising your child responsibly as a single mom. i'm sure it is one tough plight...

    late bpc hop here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute baby :) Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you guys are just doing good without him..and I am proud of you.. ah, those precious time...thanks for dropping by~Just Good Eating

    ReplyDelete
  11. chubby cheeks! kagigil. i agree with mommy rose's comment above that it's iris' dad's loss that he's missing out on being a daddy to such beautiful daughter :)

    here for BPC ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers