Monday, March 26, 2012

86/366 Iris Loving Shake and Sagu

Thanks to piZap.com! I think I am gonna loving this site because of it's a cool collage effect of Iris photo. Anyway, my share for today's Project 366 blog photo challege is taken last March 16, 2012 when I go at Gaisano Mall to pay for my Avon's due. After I paid Avon we stroll for a while at the mall and we bought Shakes and Sagu, this is actually my first time and Iris too to taste this Shakes and Sagu drink and I like the taste of it..and Iris?..hulaan nyo..hehehe.. We also eat siomai of Master Siomai.  

Project 366 Blog Photo Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers