Monday, March 19, 2012

79/366 BeFunky Photos

I found another worth my time site (at least for me) about editing a photo. Some of you might observe that I am into digiscrapping always..I love cute borders, designs and all when it comes to Iris photos, two of us photos actually. I treasure every photos I take with Iris and I have tons and tons of her photos actually. When you are a mom for sure you understand my feeling. Hehehe.

..so what is the site that I am loving now? its called a befunky (befunky.com) you can even use the free software without registering. Cool, right? and here is the sample photos that I doodle..
The first photo they call that befunky inkify style and the second one is befunky pop art style.Cool, no? below is the original photo.
 ..share this to Project 366 Blog Photo Challege.

11 comments:

  1. these are cool photos Sis, so creative :-) I can see Iris many cute faces too :-) Visiting from #79 of BPC, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.kandhistools.com/drying-the-clothes-over-the-fence/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting effect Sheng.. heeheh :) was here 79 BPC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. funky photos are really cool to see.
    She looking so cute... in that funky photo also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute naman, so like the colors and effect!

    Visiting for #79 challenge- hope you can stop by:)

    http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/03/shrimp-flavored-chips.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love it sis....so funky indeed! I like Iris curly hair....:)

    thanks for joining BPC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funky photos nga! It's good that you didn't have to register or pay, and that they offer photo editing for free ;)

    Here for BPC ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. indeed very funky!

    ..from BPC #79.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've tried befunky.com before... and yeah, it's very cool, free pa talaga. bpc 79 hop here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to edit photos as well. Kaso, ang hirap makahanap ng time! Lol. Those are nice edited snaps Mommy! Cute smile! :)

    BPC hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one! so cute!

    late visit from BPC
    http://mydailybabble.info/2012/03/snacking-on/

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cool! I think I have used this editor not sure but you two are cute on your pix very cool and funky :-)thanks for stopping by~ Tales from my so called Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers