Monday, March 5, 2012

65/366 Blog Photo Challenge-Peek-a- Boo!

Hell once again!..for the fifth day of the challenge we're here again! yehey!..and my share for today is some of the photo of Iris when I bring her to my work. When I am not busy at work especially Saturday I tag her along with me so that aside from the people in the house she'll be able to met some person. This is my way of boosting her confidence. But I think her age she's not really into socializing. She'd cry if someone will try to carry her.

Anyway, here are some of her kulit moments when she's in my workplace..Peek-a-Boo!
..as always Iris makes me happy and thankful and feel so blessed to be her mama. Love you Anak! mwah!

8 comments:

  1. Ehh... cuteness ni Iris! She loves that game as much as most kids do! :)

    BPC hop here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! at work with Momi, you are so cute Iris especially the last picture, love it :-) Returning the visit from #65 of BPC.

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/how-do-you-want-your-cereal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang cute ni Iris!!! that's a hard hat! hehehe... galing mag peek-a-boo! bpc 65 visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! ang laki na ni Iris ah! pwede pala mag sama ng anak? hehe Visiting from BPC#65.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! buti allowed sa work mo sis to bring kids around...ano pala work mo?!

    thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, she's a cutee! :) peek-a-bo, i see you! visiting from 366 bpc mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sarap naman ni Iris, kasama lagi ni Mommy pati sa work :) nung unang tingin akala ko diaper yung sinusuot nya, yun pala hard hat. hehe!

    here for BPC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for joining again this week...those are real nice photos of you, baby iris...am sure you will learn how to socialize with others when you get a bit bigger, just like me :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers