Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shape Sorter Toy

Shopping BagHello everyone! welcome to another edition of Toy Stories hosted by Mommy Jes. Today my share for toy stories is a shape sorter toy. I actually bought this when I was still pregnant with Iris (hindi excited eh no?) hahaha. I think one of the reason is because when I was a baby I never experience this kind of toy that is why I am excited to have this for my baby.
This is what parenting.com says about benefit of shape sorter toy:
Shape sorters are classic toddler favorites, and with good reason: They're a fun challenge. By figuring out how to drop each piece into its proper hole, kids learn to categorize and eventually name shapes (a skill they master around age 2). Between 15 and 18 months, most kids will start to develop the hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills they need to be able to sort, says Natalie Geary, M.D., a developmental pediatrician in New York City.
How about you? what kind of toys you have for your baby?..

Link thi post also to Color Connection hosted by Mommy Rose.

5 comments:

  1. same tayo mommy wala ding ganyan laruan nung bata pa ^.^

    see u @ my son's toy stories post
    http://www.iamvincecrispaul.com/?p=173

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the second shape sorter toy for the week!! maganda tlga yang toy n yan! fav ng kids ko yan nung baby sila :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice toy, that will keep her brain stimulated and she will grow intelligent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. educational toy, great for your adorable baby girl, visiting for Color Connection, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/10/racing-the-mario-kart-at-the-chuck-e-cheese.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good for her her mind development.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers