Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pink Bear and Orange Crabby

Hello welcome to another Toy Stories story. This week me and my rainbow's share is Pink Bear stuff and Orange Crabby the crab. I actually had plenty of pillows like crabby before I give birth to Iris. It is sort of my collection. I also have collection of bears in different colors and size. I bought pink bear intented for Iris. If i remember it right I bought this one Dec. 2010.
I think I already feature some of the photo above in my other blog. I love this photos of Iris. I really find her cute in here, isn't it? :P and of course I super love the hot pink bear and colorful orange crabby.

A little trivia for Bear stuff toy..or is commonly known as Teddy Bear.
The name Teddy Bear comes from former United States President Theodore Roosevelt, whose nickname was "Teddy". The name originated from an incident on a bear-hunting trip in Mississippi in November 1902, to which Roosevelt was invited by Mississippi Governor Andrew H. Longino. More story from WIKI.
 Link this post to Toy Stories, Pink Fridays and Pink Saturdays.

9 comments:

  1. that's a pretty pink Teddy bear..nice xa pagkapink..very bright. hahaha Baby Iris seems enjoying her teddy bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such a cutie!!! parang agaw attention si baby here kesa sa bear and crabby , shes so cute in these photos :)

    Thanks for sharing your toy story with us :)

    See you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my son got addicted to teddy bears for a while and now its all about airplanes. cute baby model you got there. that pink teddy bear is sure is snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas cute si iris kesa sa teddy bear at crab, haha. Thanks for dropping by, sheng!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dropping by for PF, mine is up at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/10/day-full-of-fun.html, hope you can visit my share and leave some love..love..love..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet girl with pink bear with visiting from pink friday, dropping here and following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute bear and a cute baby:)

    Visiting from PF!

    Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/pink-friday-94-baby-minnie-mouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pink bear for pretty baby girl :-) visiting for PF, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/10/my-pink-heart-cookie-cutters.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a HOT pink bear!

    blog hopping for PF#94...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers