Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Iris First Bday

Welcome back to my Baby's blog! It's been 2months since the last time I updated this blog. Shame on me! Anyway, I don't promise to really update this everyday but at least twice or thrice a week I will post something about my Iris. Especially that she's now 1 year old. I will update this blog of her milestone. I had plenty of photo to share here for the past two months. I owe my baby big time for neglecting her online journal.

Photo I share here today is from Iris first birthday last September 24, 2011. I have a lot to share but for now I choose this two photos. Thanks to Ninang Bel for this yummy cake. Iris was amaze to see this Tinker Bell theme cake.




2 comments:

  1. belated happy birthday iris. for sure you enjoyed celebrating it with all your loved ones especially your mom.

    dropping by here sheng.

    regards!
    Sheryl of Georyl
    aka Techie She

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy bday to your beautiful daughter Sheng. May God bless her with good health and bright future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers