Friday, October 21, 2011

My Rainbow

Thanks God! after two days of fever my rainbow Iris is now fine and fun to play with. She's back to her normal babbler, funny and "likot" mode. That would mean also that Mama Shengkay can sleep well at night as my baby sleep well too.

Anyway, I feel nostalgic of the photo below, Iris was only 3months almost 4months. I always say this everytime I saw my baby "I can't believe am now a mother to this cutie pie baby!" yeah, I still can't believe! Now, I understand those mother who says the joy of being a mom is immeasurable! Indeed! More than anythings else it's my baby who brigthen up my day. She made me smile, inspires me, makes me feel beautiful, strong and forgiving..but sometimes she irritates me too in her kulit and likot mode. Hehehe.but...

..when she made all this funny faces...hmmmm...my heart melts! hahaha. I love you baby talaga!
Linking this post to Thursday Brownies of Mommy Mirage, Wednesday Whites of Mommy Raya and Nostalgia of Mommy Rose.

Happy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Definitely a cutipie, thanks for joining Sheng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable Mommy, priceless faces :-) visiting for WW hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.jessysadventure.com/2011/10/i-love-this-white-steam-from-the-pond.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting for TB this time Mommy, she is so precious and what a facial expressions, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.simplyjess.info/my-brown-package-came-and-a-lovely-dress-inside/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, i love the name.. MY Rainbow. What an appropriate name for our little ones! ;) thanks for joining WW last week, mommy Shengkai.. hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your blog sis iris. You are very motherly to your daughter. So cute baby girl. Ako rin, sana magka-baby girl din.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks to mom's loving care, baby iris is back to being bubbly:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our love for our daughters cannot be defined...and it will always be there...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers