Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Party No More

Last month I plan Iris to join trick or treat fun with my little sister Kiana not only that I wanted her to experience the fun but also me to experience it. Believe me! I'm already 30years old but I never had a chance to attend such event. Poor me! LOL. We already had a custome for her(see her header photo in brown fairy?) That's what I want her to wear during the party. That fairy custome was given by her godmother to her last August when they visit Bacolod.
..but later this month I decided not to attend halloween party anymore. Aside from I don't have budget to buy Kiana's custome, Iris is not feeling well for almost 3days already. Also, I thought that Iris could not enjoy it much because she's only a year and a month old. I want her to experience it when she knows how to really interact with other kids, I was also thinking that she might get scared of other kids in horror custome. Maybe next year when Iris is 2years old we'll join this fun.

Happy Halloween! 

Link this post to Mommy and Me Monday and Red Hot Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers