Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Little Kikay

Hello fellow mommies and friends! for the longest time my baby blog is joining Mommy Raya WW once again.

My share for this week a photo of my baby taken last August 25, 2011. I was actually organizing my bags when this little one mingle with us and choose this light brown bag and take it outside my room. Of all the bags this cute fancy her attention. Of course she is wearing a hand me down white dress from my sister Kiana which was given to her my our mother last Christmas. Another photo above (second one) Iris is trying to wear my shoes. Find her really cute with that photo.
Love you baby!

My share for:

4 comments:

  1. she is really a darling.. i love her curly hair too! thanks for joining Ww sis.. sorry for the late visit, was out for a trip. Hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww :) look at those round eyes ^^ so pretty :)

    visiting you back for WW... and i'll see you in Orange Tuesdays too this week ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang kikay o future fashionista hehe .. Super love ko ang eyes mo bebe. Anyway, about kyla shy pa rin pero sa school medyo active na sya. Kasi kilala na nya mga classmates nya pero sa ibang tao shy pa rin eh. Kisses to Iris.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers