Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Rainbow's Christening

I feel nostalgic everytime I saw Iris growing up photos..her milestones and all. Sometimes when she's sleeping (I think everytime she's sleeping..heheh)  I look at her, I still can't beleive that I am a mother to this cute little angel. I always found my tranquility in her no matter how upset I am with other stuff and life challenges Its always my baby who give sunshine and rainbow to my gloomy world. I loveyou for that baby Iris!
click image for a larger view
So much of my drama :P I am joining Mommy Raya's Wednesday White and my share for this week is some of the snap shot during Iris Christening last March 20 just this year. I always love my baby's round eyes! I don't know to whom she inherit this supah cuteness eyes..obviously not from me. Hehehe..

                                  

5 comments:

  1. very striking talaga ang eyes ng baby mo :) yun ang una talagang mapapansin sa kanya. asset yan lalo na paglaki nya ;)

    Visiting you for WW. I hope you can visit me back: DR. RUSSELL DOHNER, LOVED BY ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her round eyes, too! :) She is a cutie!


    Visiting for WW. You might want to look at my share if you got a chance:
    OAV Experience
    October Ice
    Combs
    Tulips/Woodruff

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the eyelashes too will definitely be an asset someday. pretty baby, pakurot, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful portraits, full of feeling, tenderness, hope and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too, I get so nostalgic when I see photos of the kids when they were babies! thanks for joining sis.. hope you could join again this week! late visit..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers