Thursday, November 24, 2011

V-Day Photo

Hello! another Thursday once again..meaning time to be nostalgic. Hehehe. Time for me to show off the cuteness of my baby Iris. This photo was actually taken February 14, 2011. First Vday of Iris. What we do last Feb.14?..hmmm..I think we just stay in the house. Iris was almost 5months in this photo. She just wake up in this photo actually, isn't it obvious?
Anyway, I super love this digiscrap collage from picnik.com I am addicted to online collage that everytime I post a photo specially here in my baby blog, I see to it that it's in collage. Cute noh?.. but of course my baby is cuter than the collage..hehehe.

Linking this to NOstalgia of Mommy Rose. Pink Friday of Mommy Ruby, Thursday Brownies of Mommy G and Wednesday Whites by Mommy Raya. 

3 comments:

  1. truly Mommy's heart, I just love her eyes :-) so precious. Thank you for sharing. Dropping some love for Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.kandhistools.com/missing-our-goats/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteness, loved the digi scrap :-) Iris eyes are big but they are beautiful. Dropping some love for Thursday Brownies, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.kandhistools.com/my-little-girl%E2%80%99s-brown-monkey-and-the-blanket/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little girl you have:)

    Visiting late for TB! Hope you can visit mine too..


    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/12/thursday-brownies-trying-to-be-like-mommy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers