Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Auntie Kiana and Me

Today is Nov.2..hmmm..I was thinking who among my friends celebrating thier birthday but I can't think of any. Anyway, Nov.2 is Wdenesday which means time for Mommy Raya's Wednesday White meme and I am joining again! I know I owe a lot of participant from last 2weeks, I'll make it up! Am just busy offline.
My share for this week whites is my rainbow Iris wearing white tee. This was taken as stated in my photo Dec. 21 of last year. Iris was almost 3months and my sister Kiana loves smooching Iris. They look like sister than mag-tita, sa tingin nyo? :P Kiana is 9 years old while Iris now is a year old.

Happy Wednesday everyone!
                                 

9 comments:

  1. Such cuties! ;)

    Spreading some love from WW.
    Voice in My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteee iris!

    hopping from Wednesday Whites.. hope you can drop by too at my entry here..have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of you are cute. visiting from ww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your baby is growing like a weed sheng, and she is adorable with that super curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos:)

    Visiting for WW! Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/wednesday-whites-001-the-ghost-and-her-white-vehicle.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful snaps. Precious! :)

    Late WW visit! Hope you can stop by mine, too, if you get a chance!
    24,000 LBS-PAPER-PILE
    New Wii REMOTE

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely girls, great bonding with the girls, thank you for sharing :-) visiting for WW, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.simplyjess.info/victoria%E2%80%99s-secret-white-lingerie-bag/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again, a beautiful collection of photos of your girls! they both look so adorable. You are blessed to have them! thanks for sharing, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eu adorei seu blog Pink!!!
    I loved Pink Saturday.
    Beijos do Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers