Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flower Book

Hello! It's Saturday again!..another fun time for kids since there is no classes. So, whats your plan this weekend? Me?..honestly I don't know. For sure will just stay in the house. Hmm..I'm actually planning of going to Fun Land at Lopue's East, of course with Iris and my Sister Kiana. Lets see if this plan will realize tomorrow.
Anyway, I am sharing today Iris photo taken May 18 just this year, one of her "alone time" in her bamboo crib. We just give her her toys and books so that while she is busy playing and browsing her flower book we can do our household chores. Iris is is almost 8months in this photo.
..of course before I do my work I took some photos of what she is doing. (click image for a larger view). I don't remember when I bought this flower book. I just thought this will entertain Iris and at the same time she'll be familiar with the flowers so I decided to buy this.

Happy weekend everyone!

Link this post to Pink Friday, Colorful Weekend, Color Connection and Pink Saturday.

8 comments:

  1. loving the book at an early age. way to go, iris.

    (will be linking this post, too at OT dis coming week^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gonna be a smart girl Tita. Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books are both entertaining and educational :)
    Cute naman ng hair ng kyongju dawty.

    visiting from my color connection

    our family
    Heartifying
    Hobbytat

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww it looks like Iris is having a fun time with the book, that's a girl :-) dropping some love for Pink Friday, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/11/what-is-your-family%E2%80%99s-favorite-cereal-for-breakfast.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you reading girl? That's cool:)

    Visiting for PF! Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pink-friday-95-dora-ice-cream-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. a good start, reading a book...

    ...visiting for Pf#95

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing like giving the little one a good books so we mums can do our chores in peace! hehe! well, of course, it is also educational, plus we are teaching them the love for reading at an early age!

    stopping by from PF, hope you can visit back, sis :)

    A Pink Candle of All Saints' Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. good choice, baby like color and flowers book got so many color, your daughter will love it, visiting from PF.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers