Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thrifty Little Fashionista

Kids nowadays are far different in my time, in OUR time actually :P . Kikay is out of  our lingo. No cellphone, no Ipad, no Tablet (the only tablet I know is a medicine-LOL) and most of all no social media. And oh, diary or journal I know is only keep under the pillow, or in the aparador but now? hello blogoshere.
Anyway, just like any blogger mom, I am one proud mama to my daughter! When I was Iris age I don't have idea on photo blah blah, not to mention that during that time digicam was not yet invented I guess. We use camera with film! LOL. But kids today as early as 1year old they know selfie selfie stuff already.
Of course, my daughter hindi yan pahuhuli if its about picture taking. She would always ask me to take her a picture and she'll say she's a model and that she is pretty and sexy. All the photo above are all her idea. I am just a photographer. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't usually dress her like that. Most of the time she will just wear shirt, leggings and a flip flop footwear. Her skirt is a bet short actually (she has this when she is only 2years old) so I just bought her a knee sock to match with her top and to make use of her old skirt. Her shoes was a gift from my sister last December.

..and the catch:
Top--65.00php
Skirt--50.00php (from UK as in Ukay finds)
Sock--50.00php (bought during sale at SM)
Hair fashion rubber band 12.00php (pair)
Shoes--gift
Cost of her kikay outfit 177.00php


13 comments:

  1. wow. you are right, i remember those days too, when things are so simple and kids would enjoy each other playing rather than be inside the house and play those gadgets...you did a great job for finding a nice outfit for your little kikay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww...she look so adorably cute! I love her outfit mami...and what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute OOTD! (I even googled what "OOTD" is when I first saw it on my newsfeed last year). PS: Your daughter is a natural model. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww such a little diva, ganda ganda na ni Iris sis Sheng.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! P177 for the complete OOTD. It's a good deal na talaga especially that these days, items for kids are expensive. You do know how to shop well and get the best yet affordable ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! What a gorgeous little munchkin! So cute in those outfit! May potential maging model, mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable little fashionista. This is why I wanted to have a daughter because I can dress her up and make her look so cutie like your daughter. That's a good deal for what she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucky you, your daughter knows how to pose in front of a camera. i also have a pretty daughter but just so shy whenever i take pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! Iris is so beautiful. I love her outfit :-) She can be a play mate with my little K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Ang cute naman ni Baby Iris! :) A future model ito Mommy! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad Iris is okay now. I bet that was a big relief to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughter is quite the little Miss Fashionista. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's so cute and game for the fashion shoot. It's also nice that you were able to grab them at a bargain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers