Thursday, March 27, 2014

Orange Tuesdays Will Be Back

Posted originally in my Shengkay's Randomnest Journal dated May 5, 2012. Which has a domain shengkaysjournal.info but was not able to renew it last 2013. I lost it and back to my blogspot domain shengkayrandomnest.blogspot.com.

I plan to revive this meme and transfer it here in my baby blog. Hope you join me here again.

Orange Tuesdays Rest

Hello everyone! First I wanna say thank you to my OT participant especially those who never gets tired of showing thier oranges stuff every Tuesdays. As always seeing you in my bog makes my heart glad and happy. Also wanna say sorry because for the past 6 edition I never visited your entry. Yeah! shame on me...and because of that, OT for the meantime will take a rest and will be back after I finish visiting all entries.
image not mine
Again from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU! hope to see when OT is up again.

13 comments:

  1. such a nice thing to read and learn. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tag me shengkay once it's up. yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is really a beguiling color. My husband's fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh...I hope I can join the next Orange Tuesday. I love the color! It's fun, bright and happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me intrigued with this Orange Tuesday thing. Please post a shout out when its ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to join Orange Tuesday Sis and I kinda missed it :-) It is perfect for interim :-) Hope you will bring it back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, revive it Sheng. I miss participating on memes hahaha, wala na kasing time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and awesome come back in blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meme title suggestion: Orange You Glad It's Tuesday?!?

    hehe

    cheers fr reviving your blogging passion :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter loves oranges (while his dad hates it for bias reasons :D, although her daughter persuaded him to get over it already. hahaha) I am interested to see what oranges will come up :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Orange,perfect timing for summer time Sheng.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take your time, sis! Your followers for Orange Tuesdays will still join for sure after you're done visiting all the previous entries.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yey! I can't wait. I miss Orange Tuesdays! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers