Sunday, November 4, 2012

Little Miss Igorot

 Another photo from our Baguio vacation last September. This is one of Iris cutest photo from that vacation. Obviously we had so much fun with that trip especially Iris.
..and among the many photo opps we had in Baguio this is the only session that Iris show's interest. I think because of the colorful costume. While we were busy with fixing our get up she approached me and said she also want to wear the Igorot dress (of course she said it --that only me can understand LOL) with matching action :) Look at her first picture we never told her to hold the flower coz its big for her but she get it herself. She saw us holding it during photo session so she imitates us. Cuteness mo anakis ko!

Share this to 366 BPC.

15 comments:

  1. aw look at her smile, very priceless!

    bpc hop http://www.davidjournal.com/2012/11/trimming-crepe-myrtle.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's one of the things that i look forward to doing and seeing on a Baguio getaway. I just don't know when. Lol. The little one, I can tell, is enjoying!

    BPC hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute of her. She seemed to be enjoying the costume, it is obvious in her smile.

    BPC hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute naman ng litle miss igorot na ito, I hope I and my son can also travel soon.. it will be a dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supah cute na ni Iris Sheng, she looks great in her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, she knows when to get your attention.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aawwww such a cutie :D her smile is for sure contagious, made me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute...and she seems enjoying wearing the Igorot costume.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw...she is a cutie :-) One of my wishes is to go to Baguio also and feel the Igorot culture, possibly have a picture too in their beautiful costume.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this was in Burnham park. my kid also had photos wearing similar outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She just look cute and adorable of the costume. Like it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful lil igorot girl! She looks like a pro hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. ang cute ng miss igorot mo sengkay. i love her igorot outfit

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw so cute and so adorable!! love the smile. hehehe

    from BPC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww! Iris is the cutest Igorot ever...it melt my heart :-) Dropping late for BPC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers