Friday, November 2, 2012

HorseBack Riding

This is one of our photo when we had our vacation last September. That was our very first trip (outside our place Bacolod). Why September? because that is our birth month. So our vacation is sort of celebration. It is actually my plan that during our birth month we will have our vacation. What I learn during this vacation as far as my baby is concern she has better retention when she has a first hand encounter like she remember the word "horse" "airplane" so I guess I need to always expose her like bringing her to zoo, museum and other stuff like that.

Share this to 366 BPC hosted by SAHMs Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers