Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Iris with Her Jumbo Alphabet Book

It is such a delightful feeling every time I saw my baby learning new things. I think every mom does feel that way. That is why as early as now I am saving some bucks for our first vacation outside our hometown. I actually post it in my other blog (travel-postcard blog) about our plan vacation.
One of the things that I should consider in our travel is to show Iris educational places at the same time places that will not bore her something like zoo we're she can see those live animals that we only saw at youtube, movies and television. I think she would be glad to see them. Oh well let us see! I just hope she won't be scared seeing them.
..and since this will be her first long long trip I don't want to stress her so I hope we could get a hotel or vacation homes which is near to Zoo or a themepark just like I saw at Orlandoescape site which has had a very good Orlando Hotel Reviews, and not just that they also offer vacation packages which I find really cool and budget friendly.

By the way, I am sharing my baby's cuteness to Kids is Doodle. It is one of my bonding session with Iris when I am at home. She was only 11months in this photo.

3 comments:

  1. wow,the book is bigger than iris, that's huge! let's really hope she won't get scared with real life animals. visiting her for KID.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! that is such a huge book, iris, i bet you will really enjoy the interesting photos of animals there. i also love animals + got a chance to visit zoobic safari on my last birthday. it was the coolest ^_^

    thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers