Sunday, February 26, 2012

Doodle in Iris Hand

Hello everyone! happy Sunday!..I have promise to join Kids in Doodle and KIDs has left 11hours before linky will close. So here I am, joining again..

Photo below taken November last year. I was in our sari sari store and  Iris was also with me. While I was busy fixing some stuff Iris was also busy doodling. She got a ballpen and a paper. She's not contented with the paper she doodle in her hand too. When I try to get the ballpen from her..she cried.  
Linking this post to Kids in Doodle and with her pink top..perfect for Pink Friday and the pajama is qualified to join Wednesday White. Obviously, an entry to Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday! :) what a mess baby..thanks Mommy Stef for inviting me to Messy Go Round..

6 comments:

  1. heheh gurl tama lang na kinuha ang pen at baka she would get hurt pa thanks for the comment. Little World of Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a busy bee Iris is Mommy :-) Visiting from Pink Fridays hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.sportyjess.com/modeling-his-brother-blue-atv/

    ReplyDelete
  3. kids, lahat ng bagay gusto nila gawing toys if we will let them...that is an interesting doodle, irish! ^_^

    thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They like to do that:)

    Visiting for PF- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/02/drummer-bunny.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute little girl :-), visiting you from PF, hope you can visit me too Wifey Online Diary thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I remember to have done this too over my legs. Thank you po for joining Messy Go Round meme and hope to see you again on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers