Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Colorful Stacking Toy

One of my favorite toys is this colorful stacking toy. Mama bought this last March when I am about to receive my baptism.

Toy Stories

I love this because sometimes I made this as my bangle and put it in my legs as anklet sometimes. I also love to lick this toy..it's color is so yummy! The bear riding in a car is Lotso from Toy story movie. Will feature some of my toy Toy Story character next time.
See my Anutie Kiana? sleeping? yeah! she's busy sleeping while I am busy playing. Hehehe.

KidInDoodlesInPink

6 comments:

  1. wow, nice and colorful stacking toy iris... this is ate Sasha visiting from TS!

    hope you can stop by also at:

    http://sashagaebrielle.blogspot.com/2011/06/laptop-toy.html

    see yah, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because the toys are so colorful, it will sure make her busy for a long time!

    Thanks for joining Kids In Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its so cute!! my son loves that toy when we has her age :D

    thanks for sharing your toy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it will really keep your baby busy hihi

    visiting thru TS
    http://www.joysflair.com/2011/06/meeting-dark-knight.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. mommy sheng!!! super sorry sa late reply!!! wala akong ganyan sa little boy ko! will buy one for the new baby! soon! thanks for the visit! have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers