Saturday, June 11, 2011

Colorful Dreaming

Hello po! Im joining the party! and I look like I came from a party last night and just sleep after..My previous photo shared here is I'm also sleeping. See? My Mama just love taking a photo of me while sleeping..duh! yeah! yeah! I know, she just love me that much .I'm her first baby that's why. Actually another reason is that she can't take a decent photo from me when I am awake :))
Photo taken Last Feb.26, 2011
Anyway, I am joining this party with Tita May of Colorful Weekend and Ate Burrito of Color Connection.. Have a party weekend po to everyone!  Photobucket







10 comments:

  1. ang colorful naman ng crib ni baby hehehe.. kacute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleeping beauty naman ang Iris o .. Daming colorful stuffs ah!
    Hope you can visit my first color connection, muaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom is like that too, I guess that is every Mommy's obsession.

    Thank you so much for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so colorful indeed... hay sarap bata sige lang tulog... ;) was here .. see me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EJ used to get mad when I take pictures of him and get disturbed by the flash lol.

    Color Connection

    ReplyDelete
  6. ganda at colorful naman ng bed ni iris..hehe!

    from coloor connection..mine is up

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww. so cute.....^_^

    Here's our Color Connection Entry by the way
    How To Make Dragon Wings
    Have a great day and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that's a nice crib...lots of stuffs around! visiting you from color connection and wishing you a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super daming pillows ni baby. The photo is so colorful. My share for the Colorful Weekend #3 is up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers