Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Check Up! Check up!

Last April 30 (2011) Mama and I visit my Doctor for my follow up check up for my heart. Did Mama mention that I was diagnos with VSD or Ventricular Septal Defect when I was born?, actually I can't understand it also. All I understand is my heart has a hole. But don't worry Tita's and Tito's my Doctor told Mama that its not really serious. Despite what my doctor says, Mama can't help but worry about me.

All this photo was taken while we're waiting for our turn for check up.
Aside from my scheduled check for my heart, Mama wanted also to have this skin desease to be check. See the one in my shoulder and arm? Mama thought that it is a chicken pox but nope! it's not a chicken pox. It's "apok-apok" we don't know whats the term in English of this skin infection but in local term we call it "Apok-Apok".

Anyway po, my doctor prescribe us CUTIVATE cream to prevent it from spreading.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, poor babay Iris.. Hope you get well soon baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers