Monday, May 9, 2011

Funny Faces

Hello Tita's and visitors! How was your weekend po? Me and my Mama Sheng go on malling and we play in an arcade. Oh by the way, with us is my Wowa Dory, (she is my Mama's Aunt) Tita Nelsie her daughter and my Aunt Kiana (my Mama's little sister) I had fun riding in some of the rides but later on I got afraid. It was my first time kasi.

Anyways, I am joining again Kid in Doodle hosted by Tita Willa, home of Kuya Patrick and Kendrick. This photo of mine was taken when I visit my Tatay Willy. They really enjoy when I go to thier place. Of course I enjoy tooMy Auntie Gillan is playing Peek-a-Boo to me and I can't help make funny faces and I do really enjoy playing with them.

Oh..never mind my nose! I use to do that! hehehe..Mama don't like it when I do that but I can't help it. Everytime someone making me laugh my nose hole gets bigger :) Isn't it cute?
Photo taken April 12, 2011 when I visit my Tatay Willy (Lolo) and stay in his place for 3days. I should stay there for one week but Mama Shengkay can't take it anymore because she misses me a lot and she can't sleep well if I'm not in her bed.
 Pacute lang po ako dito..so that I'll make them happy.
Joins us here po..Kids in Doodle.
KidInDoodlesInPink
Mommy will be collecting kids badge and will display it in my sidebar. Hope you ex-badge with us. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. hhahaha..joker, cutie cute..you made me smile little one! hope you can visit my cutie too sheng.) good day! at www.me-mymestizas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny and oh-so-cute faces! :)

    Thanks for joining Kids In Doodles#2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers