Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hello 2016!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2016 will bring us so much blessing. More blessing than the previous year. 
image not mine

Well, I don't have much plan or resolution really for this year. I only have 3 in my mind right now.
  1. Focus on my faith/ relationship with GOD. Bring Iris closer to GOD.
  2. Health. Healthy lifestyle. Exercise I guess.
  3. Travel. More travel. At least discover beautiful places in our local. Negros Occidental. Will be using hashtag #IJSLagaw2016
So that's it! oh, and be more active in my blogs (hopefully)

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers