Sunday, June 22, 2014

W is for Wheelchair

I can not remember the last time I join ABC Wednesday I think that was 2012 in my other blog which is not searchable now in world wide web. So, from now on ABC Wednesday meme home will be my baby's blog. I miss joining meme's too! and I hope this is the beginning that I'll be active again.

So, I'll be starting with "W" and our first entry for ABC Wednesday is Wheelchair. A lot of "W" can be found on this photo actually. White Board, White Bond paper for name tag in Wards room. Since this is hospital you can see White paint. White blanket and White pillow at the back of us. You can also see White basin inside that pink eco bag. Have you seen other things in our photo with "W"?
Iris and grandama (left) me and Iris (right)
This photo is my very first entry in #100happydays in my instagram account. This was taken on date indicated above during hospital discharge of Iris at Philippine Heart Center.  This is one of the happiest day in my life cause finally Iris is done with her Heart Surgery. The end of my #ProjectIrisHeartSurgery. I am so thankful  with Father God of this day.

My entry to ABC Wednesday. Have a nice day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that Iris had to go through surgery and hope her recovery is complete. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamukha mo pala si Mama mo no Sheng. Glad Iris' surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one beautiful girl Iris :-) I cannot believe that is your Grandma, she looks very young :-) I hope that you are feeling a lot better now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a big Faith sa diyos and no wonder, He provided all your needs. now ko lang din nalaman na marami nga palang 'W' sa hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise and Glory to God! Your daughter is one strong tyke! Wishing her a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing she survived the heart surgery! Cheers for the better life ahead and for the better future especially to Iris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many words starting with W's at the Philippine Heart Center! I remember my mother having her surgery there 4 years ago, and I also remember her kind heart surgeon Dr. Cheng who never asked us to pay a single cent for all our follow-up check-ups after operation. He's one of the reasons why PHC is also close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers