Sunday, April 6, 2014

Photo a Day before #ProjectIrisHeartSurgery

Today is the day. We’re now at San Pedro, Laguna, and Thank you LORD for keeping us safe in our travel.

So, we will be in Manila until we’re done with Iris Heart Surgery, I ’m actually on leave in my work April 7 to May 7, I hope that within that period of time we’re done with everything. We will go to PHC tomorrow and I don’t have idea yet of our itinerary there.

What’s with the Project Photo a Day?  Every day while we’re waiting for Iris Surgery day I’ll take a photo of her activity and post it here in her blog. To start it off, here she is while we’re waiting for our flight.
The tablet keeps her busy. I think kids nowadays are like that mahilig sa gadget. Wherever we go we always bring the tablet so that when she’s bored she can play with her tab.

Have a nice day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Iris! Love ka ni Jesus at ni Mama mo at ng marami pang iba! I pray for your successful heart surgery and I claim it in the mighty name of Jesus! Papagalingin ni Lord ang puso mo at gagamitin nya ang kakayahn ng mga doktor na mag-oopera sayo at ang lahat ng gamot na iinumin mo. Wag matakot anak ok? Lagiong isipin, kasama mo si Jesus. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 1 year old unico hijo ay mas magaling pang mag tablet sa akin. Practically siya na nga ag me ari ng aking tablet.. You're right kids are into gadget na talaga nowadays.

    I hope you don't mind me asking what kind of heart surgery will Iris has to undertake? anyway. Godbless for the surgery. She is so young to take such though but I'll pray for her ... God is good sis!

    My Destine is doing well too, you may visit his site too ... http://www.atimelineofdestiny.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teh, just coming back from comex! God bless you Iris dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping that your daughter's surgery went well and she's now recovering fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks so adorable and lovely, and thinking she will go through surgery soon is hard to imagine, but I pray for the success of her heart procedure, hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is indeed what keeps her busy and i do hope that the surgery goes well,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for Iris, sis. I hope everything is well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's growing up so beautifully! I wish her well for her surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty girl Iris, I wish you baby girl with the success of your heart surgery. Sis, your post makes me cry :-( Hang in there, Iris will be fine and will keep her in our prayers. She is one pretty girl of yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute naman ng Iris mo. I know God has a great plan for your daughter, seek it Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure that God will be there for Iris' surgery . Will be praying for her Mommy Sheng.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope everything goes well and may God be with you. May the force be with you. May everything positive be with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers