Monday, April 2, 2012

March Top Commentator

Thank you so much to my Top 10 Commentators for the Month of March. You made my baby blog so alive for the whole month. I know most of you are from Project 366 Blog Photo Challenge..and because of that my 2M alexa rank goes down to 1M.. wow! as in wow!

As my way of thanking you people you'll be having space here in my blog thru this my thank you post.. For my top 2 commentator you will be featured in my top commentator (sidebar) and since Mrs. D and KM both have 25comments i'll feature 3 blogs this month. Again thank you so much!









Happy April everyone! enjoy your Springtime and Summer here in my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers