Thursday, December 29, 2011

irisjoehanna.com

Yay! Finally my baby blog has her own custom domain! I bought this domain an hour ago for only 1.18$ thanks to Mommy C5 I got a coupon from her blog. I been wanting to buy a domain for this blog for quite sometime and now 2days before year 2011 ends I bought irisjoehanna.com. Thank you LORD! You might want to buy a domain at godaddy just use this coupon  CoolDomain and you'll pay 1.18$ only for a .com. For more detail just visit Mommy C5. Selfhosting?..hmm..I'll think of it if I already had budget. My main blog Shengkay's Journal which is hosted here already migrated to WP. After an incident of losing my 3blogs for almost a week (blogger disable my blogs) naparanoid na ako kaya si Shengkay's Journal ko naglipat bahay kagad..hahaha.

Anyway, my baby is joining again Kuya Jared's Kids in Doodle. Iris was only 11 months in this photo. She's afraid of walking alone or without our support. So everytime there's no one to assist her walking she would do this..crawl around the house..under the table..and mess up with her toys..
If you want to join Kids in Doodle every week just click on the link.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new domain sis! check out with mommy ruby if you want to have affordable hosting, mine are hosted with her ^_^

    thanks for joining us this week. i love those candid photos you took of iris, jared doesn't have much of these since i was busy fuzzing about him while he goes around! hehe

    a wonderful + prosperous new year ahead of you, sis! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats baby iris ... Ang kulit nagsuot pa talaga under the table hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers