Thursday, July 7, 2011

KIDS: Sleepy and Books

It's been two weeks I think that Mama and I haven't join this KIDS. Mama is busy with her 2 wordpress blog Shengkayful..Life is Beautiful  and Postcard Lover, you might want to visit her blog and follow her. We will be happy if you do that.

Anyway, back to Kids in Doodle this photo was taken last Month June. I was having fun time browsing my books and feel sleepy afterwards. Mama bought this book when she receive incentive from her work. My favorite book is the one with lots of puppy and cats on it.
Saw orange fish? That's clownfish! that is also a book, though it has bright color I don't really like it. I think it's perfect for mama's Orange Tuesdays.
”KidInDoodlesInPink” 



2 comments:

  1. Reading is a sureway of making you sleepy.

    Thanks for joining Kids In Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris, you better take a nap you are way too sleepy!
    I love clown fishes, mum + I were recently hooked on Nemo + have been watched it many times over :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers