Friday, April 29, 2011

Pink Shoes

Hello Tita's! this is my first time to join Pink Friday. Mama Shengkay made this blog just yesterday! hope you follow me, especially if you had baby/kids blog. I would be happy to befriend with your little cute angels like me.

This photo of mine was taken by my Mama Sheng last April 9, (as you can see printed on my photo) when we had our The Ruins visit. Together with us is my Mama Shengkay little sister Auntie Kiana.
                                               
Can you guess my pink entry :) hehehe. So hard to guess huh?..yeah right Tita my shoes. My mama bought this for only .5$. According to her she bought this when I was still in her tummy. Isn't she excited?. I had some pink also in my clothes.

Your thought Tita and Tito on my PF entry is very much appreciated. Thank you very much. Ooopsss..don't forget to follow me po. Mwah!



12 comments:

  1. Visiting from PF.Ang cute nmn ng baby girl mo. Here is my entry http://www.shy-thelenslousegirl.com/2011/04/pf5-the-huge-toblerone/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those shoes! very pretty and pink perfect for little girls like her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my entry for PF is up, please check it out here too Bratz jewelry box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, naman at my blog na ang Iris ah congrats .. Happy PF visit mine too :)

    MY PF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh what a beautiful pair of shoes... I love it. flowery pinky shoes..love it...

    Heres mine... http://www.jenbestfriend.com/?p=232

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    Hope you can find time to visit my Spring Pixie post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello baby, even though i dont have cute angels yet, ill follow you and add you to my bloggies.. u'r so cute in pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute! You look good in those shoes!
    Happy weekend!

    Here’s my share of PINK

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's lovely...suits you well and i bet you enjoy wearing it! wishing you a great weekend! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some love! :) you might want to visit my other home..
Shengkay.Biz
Shengkay’s Journal
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers